CBD OIL COMPARED - HOW TO CHOOSE
We are known for our high quality oil, plain and simple. With all the certifications in place, we are super picky about the oil we source and the ingredients we use. Not only is our oil certified USDA Organic, the grower and processor is also US Hemp Authority Certified.
By using a solventless extraction, all plant matter is left intact. A better, healthier and cleaner extraction. No chemicals, ever. And we NEVER use or work with synthetic cannabinoids (yikes! see our previous blog about Delta 8).
Here's a quick view of the various oil drops we bottle (and why).
Whether we are selling online or in person, to wellness centers or health practitioners... Our number one seller - by far - is the 1000mg Full Spectrum Oil Drops. It is a customer favorite for relief from insomnia, anxiety, stress, pain and inflammation and a hearty adult dose. Our next most popular is the 2500mg Full Spectrum Oil Drops. Great for those who need more (chronic pain, autoimmune, PTSD) We also bottle oil in 250mg and 500mg for beginners more sensitive bodies, as well as in 5000mg for makers (all our recipes are in this concentration).
- Best, highest efficacy and most expensive
- Contains all the cannabinoids (including THC) and terpenes from the plant which helps the CBD work better
- Is the cleanest extracted and minimally processed
- Has a hempy "earthy" taste
- Available on our website and select retailers in 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, 2500mg, 5000mg
FULL SPECTRUM + PEPPERMINT
- All benefits of full spectrum CBD
- Plus organic peppermint oil to help with taste
- Available on our website and select retailers in 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg or by special order
- All other cannabinoids and plant terpenes are removed
- Tasteless and odorless, which makes a good option for food infusions or those who dislike the hempy taste of full spectrum products
- More processed (it takes more chemicals to isolate the CBD)
- Not as effective as full spectrum by about half (for example the 500mg full spectrum oil is about as effective as the 1000mg isolate oil)
- Available on our website and select retailers in 1000mg
WHERE TO START
A few questions to help guide you:
- Are you drug tested? Chances are the small amounts of THC found in the full spectrum oil drops are not detectable in a drug test. However, technically they can so best to stick with a THC FREE product.
1000mg CBD Isolate Drops
- Are you sensitive to medications? Best start with the 500mg Full Spectrum Oil. Try a half dropperful before bed to be sure. Space it out between your other medications by at least an hour.
- Do you dislike earthy flavors? Stick to the Full Spectrum + Peppermint or the Isolate Drops
- Are you giving it to a child? Many customers start with the 250mg Full Spectrum Oil Drops or the Isolate Oil Drops.
- When are you taking it? Studies show a daytime dose for stress and focus requires less than a dose at night before bed for sleep.
- Brand new to CBD? While a full serving is 1ml (a full dropper), we suggest starting at half, 0.5ml.
- And always follow your physician's recommendations, especially when dosing children.
REMEMBER Start low and go slow! Still have questions? Ask way, any time.