The synergistic blend of our CBD Chamomile Tea, created to include lemon balm & lavender, is truly: sublime. Meaning, alone each individual component brings its own unique contribution, but together this unique blend provides a potent reminder of the power of teamwork. Crafted so that no one element overpowers another, and fortified with our effective water-soluble CBD, this delightful cup of calm will fast become the tea you seek throughout the day, but most especially when relaxation is on call.
Lemon balm’s burgeoning popularity is understandable, once you realize its versatility and widespread use in everything from bee cultivation, to aromatherapy, to foods and beverages. As well, lavender seems to be everywhere these days, but not commonly thought of as an addition to food. Tending on the strong side, often overused as an ingredient in tea, we include just the right amount, about 10% of our thoughtful blend, which provides the absolute perfect pinch to accent, not dominate, this calming cup of CBD tea.
Chamomile, Lemon Balm, & Lavender Tea
- Chamomile is best known as a relaxant, digestive aid, and all-around daily delight. Many have found relief using chamomile to help combat a lousy mood, some allergies, anxiety, tummy troubles, inflammation, and even sleep issues.
- Reputable studies have confirmed lemon balm’s efficacy as a relaxant and antiviral.
- Highly recognized and popularized by images of lavender fields of Provence, this distinct herb is reputed to bring deep calm to body, mind, and spirit. It has also been known to help deal with bug bites and other skin issues.
The word chamomile originated from ancient Greek, and means “apple” and “on the ground.” With its yellow center and tiny white pedals, visually, the chamomile flower makes one think of a mini daisy, but smells sweeter. Anyone who has enjoyed a cup of properly cultivated and brewed chamomile tea, might understand why ancient Greeks described the chamomile plant as an earth apple. High quality chamomile tea will deliver a sweet taste, and transport you to lush fields on a warm spring day, as you find yourself slipping into a rejuvenating rest. For those just stepping into the wide world of herbal teas, chamomile is the go-to, usually included on café menus.
- Relaxing & Soothing Herbs
- 5mg CBD per cup
- Zero percent THC
- 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags / Box
- Use 1 teabag per cup of 205º water.
- Cover and steep for 3 to 7 minutes.
- Remove tea bag and enjoy!
Because oil and water don’t mix, CBD oil-based teas can't extract in hot water. We incorporate a broad spectrum, water-soluble CBD powder into our CBD teas that allow the CBD in the tea to actually be delivered. With optimum bioavailability and maximum absorption, our 100% THC-free CBD teas provide important benefits, especially when you want to deliciously relax with tea.