No doubt, at some time in your life, you’ve had a cup of peppermint tea. No doubt, if peppermint ranks high on your “go-to” tea list, you have discerned varying levels of deliciousness. Maybe it’s due to whether or not the peppermint was cultivated without pesticides. Perhaps it’s the way you brew the tea. Or maybe, it’s simply the quality of the peppermint that steeps in the hot water. Our CBD Peppermint Tea not only includes some of the freshest, highest quality peppermint available, it is enhanced with our water-soluble CBD, which rounds out this cup of cool to make it the refreshing brew you’ll seek at mealtime, before bed, or whenever that feeling of ahhh is the goal.
- The obvious—digestive issues: nausea; gas & bloating; possibly IBS.
- As an antispasmodic, peppermint, along with water-soluble CBD, has assisted with respiratory issues.
- Menthol, an organic compound found in peppermint, and known for its cooling properties, is widely known to help reduce fevers.
- In vitro, peppermint has proven to be an antibacterial.
- Used in gums, toothpaste, mouthwash and candies, peppermint has long been touted to deal with bad breath.
- Finally, with the calming, cooling aromatherapy aspect of peppermint, combined with our water-soluble CBD, this blend promises to provide a relaxing cup of tea, day or night.
- Use 1 teabag per cup of 205º water.
- Cover and steep for 3 to 7 minutes.
- Remove tea bag and enjoy!
Because oil and water don’t mix, CBD oil-based teas can't extract in hot water. We incorporate a broad spectrum, water-soluble CBD powder into our CBD teas that allow the CBD in the tea to actually be delivered. With optimum bioavailability and maximum absorption, our 100% THC-free CBD teas provide important benefits, especially when you want to deliciously relax with tea.