From Buddha Tea:
We believe you’ll agree that our CBD Matcha Green Tea is the silkiest, most pleasurable green tea you’ll ever taste. What’s more, by drinking this smooth and delicate blend, you are nurturing your body and mind, and encouraging a sense of calm. By helping to reduce the free radicals swimming through your blood, and layering this benefit with the bioavailability of our water-soluble CBD, which allows your body to process the CBD, we are confident that our CBD Matcha Green Tea will become the newest addition to your daily health (and pleasure!) regimen.
The process of producing matcha dates back all the way to China’s Tang Dynasty (618-907), when the leaves were steamed prior to being molded into bricks for use in trade and storage. From these bricks, the tea leaves were roasted and ground into a fine powder. By the early 1100s, thanks to Buddhist monk Eisai, Zen monasteries were enjoying matcha for ceremonial and health benefits. Basically, practitioners drank matcha to keep awake during long meditations, but soon after starting this ritual, other benefits emerged. Today, some of the longest living humans on earth regularly consume matcha.
Today’s matcha is not such a far cry from what our ancient friends enjoyed in Asia. Its popularity is soaring, and can be found today in a wide array of products, providing delicious ways to reap the many benefits.
- With potent antioxidant properties, widely known to reduce the presence of free radicals in the body, our CBD Matcha Green Tea is a delicious addition to your anti-aging routines.
- Green tea contains the powerful amino acid L-theanine, which is said to be able to cross the blood-brain barrier. Thus, drinking green tea can potentially make you smarter
- Further, L-theanine contributes to your body’s ability to produce its own GABA, which is often taken when wishing to reduce anxiety.
- With green tea’s reputation as a powerful antioxidant, this ancient wonder is gaining support as a drink contributing to the maintenance of healthy cells.
Touting that green tea may help you live longer, as some have claimed, may not be all that fantastical, considering the many, seemingly miraculous benefits of consuming green tea. If even only some of the benefits prove accurate, we think that including our CBD Matcha Green Tea as a staple in your tea cupboard is a wise and delicious decision.
- Use 1 teabag per cup of 205º water.
- Cover and steep for 3 to 7 minutes.
- Remove tea bag and enjoy!
Because oil and water don’t mix, CBD oil-based teas can't extract in hot water. We incorporate a broad spectrum, water-soluble CBD powder into our CBD teas that allow the CBD in the tea to actually be delivered. With optimum bioavailability and maximum absorption, our 100% THC-free CBD teas provide important benefits, especially when you want to deliciously relax with tea.